Prime of Life
State Auto’s Prime of Life® plan is designed to offer you additional auto and home coverages at no extra cost and without a deductible. In addition, Prime of Life customers are rewarded with valuable discounts.
Qualifying is simple – just be age 45 or above and have both your auto and home policies with State Auto. Coverages and discounts are applied automatically, so you don’t have to worry about requesting the Prime of Life program on your policies. We take care of that part for you.
- Rented Vehicle
- Locksmith Services, Electronic Key and Key Replacement
- Cell Phone
- Emergency Travel Expense
- Emergency Ambulance Expense
- Increased Transportation Expenses
- Total Disability – Wage Loss
- Death Indemnity
- Increased Identity Fraud Expense
- Computer – Personal Records
- Personal Property – Business Use
- Volunteer Wrongful Acts Liability
- Rented Golf Cart – Physical Damage
- False Alarm
- Fire Extinguisher
- Cell Phone
- Mortgage and Related Extra Expense
If you’re under age 45 or don’t have both policies with State Auto, you can still benefit from the coverages above by adding AutoXtended® and HomeXtended® Coverage endorsements to your policy.
This content is intended for general information purposes only and is not an insurance policy. Coverages described are subject to definitions, limitations and conditions. Read the policy forms and endorsements for details. Eligibility, coverages, discounts, and benefits may vary by state.